Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Post | TERE TEREBOL is back!


Yeah... It has been a while since I blogged anything...

It wasn't because I was busy or that I didn't have anything to write about. It was just that I concentrated so much on how my blog will look like that I forgot that content is more important. I poured all my focus on adding gadgets, editing the layout, etc. In the end, I got so frustrated that I just stopped posting anything. I even thought of deleting the whole thing.

But, I realized that though I have but a few site views, my previous posts still have some instructive or at least informative content.

I've learned my lesson. Moderation is the key. I also hope that I can balance the time I spend between this blog's aesthetics and it's content.

So, yes, I am back! I revamped my layout and stuff...

Happy browsing!


TERE TEREBOL | i  blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment